4URecruitmentPlus is a boutique Human Resource Company with over 25 years of HR experience in Corporate, Not For Profit, and Christian organisations.
We provide collaborative, and specifically tailored HR solutions, to help organisations hire the best people, build effective harmonious workplaces, and achieve organisational success.
Our Mission, Vision and Values
4URecruitmentPlus want to provide the best HR service using our expertise to help facilitate a successful end result for both our clients and candidates.
- To connect people
- To support growing healthy workplaces
- To positively impact on business success
- Working in collaboration with you and your team
- Customising our services to meet the needs of your organisation
- Maintaining a transparent and professional work ethic
- Continually developing our professional skills and knowledge
- Exceeding our clients expectations
- Providing the expertise and knowledge to help our clients make important recruitment and people management decisions
- Integrity – Honesty and transparency with all our clients
- Accountability – Take responsibility for our actions and deliver what is agreed
- Respectful – Be considerate and listen to the clients needs at all times
- Consultative – Delivering results in the best interest of our clients
- Committed – Strive to achieve the best possible outcome
- Passionate – Make a positive impact and believing strongly in our processes to get the best outcome for our client
All staff are highly skilled in their area of responsibility and are required to maintain a valid Police Check and WWCC
Areas of expertise include:
- Employee Relations
- Industrial Relations
Contact Us today for a no obligation discussion about your HR needs.
With 16+ years experience in the Human Resource industry within Corporate, Christian, and not-for-profit organisations, Michael understands the importance of getting the people part of the business right.
Employing the wrong people is time consuming, costly and an administrative burden, which is why he wants to help employers successfully navigate their way through these pitfalls so they can concentrate on growing business.
Michael is passionate about a collaborative approach and thoroughly understanding an organisations goals to deliver the best outcome for the employer and employee.
Gillian has extensive experience as a specialist
recruiter and as a generalist HR professional.
Gillian brings a high energy to end-to-end recruitment, creating a positive outcome for clients and candidates. She brings with her over 12 years of recruitment
expertise across mainly public health and not-for-profit sectors, which includes implementing online recruitment systems and bulk recruitment campaigns.
Gillian believes in working in an open and transparent manner ensuring clients are provided with all the information they require to make the best possible decisions for them and their business.
Chris has extensive work experience in industrial relations with the Victorian government and statutory authorities, and in the not-for-profit sector. He also has a post graduate diploma and a master’s degree in that field.
Chris provides specialist industrial relations and employee relations services including: the negotiation of enterprise agreements; support with performance management, misconduct and termination matters including Fair Work appearances; organisational change; workplace investigations; and award and agreement interpretation.
With extensive experience in writing strategy, policy and procedural documents, knowledge of legislation, understanding of business operation and outstanding consultation skills, Chris can competently help keep organisations operate in a compliant, effective, and smooth manner